You are here
Welcome to Middaugh Real Estate Inc.
We hope everyone had a wonderful summer!!
There are some great changes coming to our area that will allow a broader range of advertising for all of our Seller's and Buyer's. Middaugh Real Estate Inc. has recently joined the Greater Rochester Board of Realtor's (GRAR). Becoming a member will offer a wider range of advertising for our customers. We have already started to ad our listings and plan to have everyone on the new site, www.homesteadnet.com by December 1, 2015. On December 31, 2015 the WSTAR (Western Steuben Association of Realtors) web-site will cease to exist. Homesteadnet.com will link our listings to many other sites such as Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and many more. We will keep you advised as we get closer.
Middaugh Real Estate Inc. is pleased to announce that we are celebrating our 10th year in business! We are grateful to all of our clients for allowing us to help in your journey of buying and selling your home, commercial, and your recreational properties. Your business has allowed us to remain #1 in sales and #1 in listings in our area. We look forward to a busy 2015 and are already getting calls from qualified buyers. When your home is listed with us you can count on us to be there to represent you. Middaugh Real Estate Inc. is a multi-listing service (MLS) which means that our qualified sales agents can show and sell the listings of all the Real Estate Companies. There is always someone in our office Monday – Friday from 8:30 to 4:30, Saturday and Sunday by appointment only, and we are available by appointment at your convenience. Our office can also assist you with rentals. We look forward to representing you in 2015!
Victoria Joyce-Middaugh, Broker/Owner 585-593-3457, Amanda Joyce-Phelps 607-368-4636, Bonnie Ives 585-596-9328, Deborah Ramsey 585-593-3457, Patricia Cook 716-474-7924.
We offer many services for buyers and sellers.
Services for Buyers Include:
- Search for listings of particular interests
- Show properties to clients
- Assist client in preparing and negotiating offers to purchase
- Assist client with information for necessary inspections
- Negotiate repairs based on inspections
- Resolve unexpected issues that arise
- Provide client with best-interest guidance and advice throughout the entire process
Services for Sellers Include:
- Evaluate the property to determine market value
- Recommend inmprovements to increase value & marketability
- Provide and explain documents and procedures used in listing and selling of home
- Photograph exterior and interior of home for advertising
- Post listing on the internet
- Post a For Sale sign in front of the property
- Schedule showing according to owner's instructions
- Provide seller with regular updates of activity and feedback
- Evaluate offers on the property and advise seller
- Negotiate offers with buyer or buyer's agent based on seller's instructions
- Coordinate with closing attorney and provide necessary information to closing attorney
We look forward to working with you. Please call our office and our professional staff will help you find that home, income property, commercial property or rental property you are looking for.
Middaugh Real Estate Inc. 585-593-3457