You are here
Welcome to Middaugh Real Estate Inc.
Middaugh Real Estate Inc. has recently joined the Greater Rochester Board of Realtor's (GRAR). Becoming a member will offer a wider range of advertising for our customers. As of January 1st our listing have been moved from wstarmls.com to www.homesteadnet.com. Homesteadnet.com will link our listings to many other sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, and many more.
Middaugh Real Estate Inc. is off to a busy start in 2016 with homes sales and new listings in a time when the market is usually slow.We are grateful to all of our clients for allowing us to help in your journey of buying and selling your home, commercial, and your recreational properties. Your business has allowed us to remain #1 in sales and #1 in listings in our area. We look forward to a busy 2016 season and are already getting calls from qualified buyers.
When your home is listed with us you can count on us to be there to represent you. Middaugh Real Estate Inc. is a multi-listing service (MLS) which means that our qualified sales agents can show and sell the listings of all the Real Estate Companies. There is always someone in our office Monday – Friday from 8:30 to 4:30, Saturday and Sunday by appointment only, and we are available by appointment at your convenience. Our office can also assist you with rentals. We look forward to representing you in 2016!
Victoria Joyce-Middaugh, Broker/Owner 585-593-3457, Amanda Joyce-Phelps 607-368-4636, Bonnie Ives 585-596-9328, Deborah Ramsey 585-593-3457, Patricia Cook 716-474-7924.
We offer many services for buyers and sellers.
Services for Buyers Include:
- Search for listings of particular interests
- Show properties to clients
- Assist client in preparing and negotiating offers to purchase
- Assist client with information for necessary inspections
- Negotiate repairs based on inspections
- Resolve unexpected issues that arise
- Provide client with best-interest guidance and advice throughout the entire process
Services for Sellers Include:
- Evaluate the property to determine market value
- Recommend inmprovements to increase value & marketability
- Provide and explain documents and procedures used in listing and selling of home
- Photograph exterior and interior of home for advertising
- Post listing on the internet
- Post a For Sale sign in front of the property
- Schedule showing according to owner's instructions
- Provide seller with regular updates of activity and feedback
- Evaluate offers on the property and advise seller
- Negotiate offers with buyer or buyer's agent based on seller's instructions
- Coordinate with closing attorney and provide necessary information to closing attorney
We look forward to working with you. Please call our office and our professional staff will help you find that home, income property, commercial property or rental property you are looking for.
Middaugh Real Estate Inc. 585-593-3457